Business Development Manager, Retail (Central Florida)
Are you a costume-wearing superhero? If so, you are probably over qualified for this job. Are you passionate about AV products? Can you develop “out of the box” sales strategies to grow sales? Are you an excellent communicator who understands customer needs, always going above and beyond to ensure clients are happy? In other words, we are looking for a sales rep unicorn … so, if you are also goal-driven and organized, this job might be for you. As the Retail Business Development Manager, you will ultimately maintain customer relationships and increase sales revenues in the Central Florida area.
Your day includes:
- Managing sales, marketing and distribution for the lines Mainline Marketing represents.
- Managing accounts and relationships in the retail, distribution, and live event channels.
- Driving business development efforts with dealers.
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations to dealers and their customers.
- Meeting with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Keeping dealers informed of new product releases, pricing and promotions.
- Supporting marketing efforts.
- Providing technical support.
- Using CRM to track opportunities and activities and update customer information.
- Preparing and submitting reports to the Sales Manager.
- Maintaining product knowledge through research and training.
- Attending tradeshows and manufacturer trainings.
- Organizing and facilitating events / clinics.
- Have knowledge of the products used in pro audio, video, broadcast, music, and live event applications.
- Have experience in sales.
- Are an excellent communicator and can use your interpersonal skills to build relationships.
- Feel comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Are able to solve problems and negotiate.
- Have a genuine desire to help your customers and teammates succeed.
- Have the skills needed to keep yourself organized and on track.
- Know how to use MS Office products.
- Reside in the greater Orlando area.
Extra Awesome if You:
- Have sales experience in the retail market.
- Have experience with live events.
- Have certifications from manufacturers (live sound consoles, speakers, etc.).
- Are familiar with CRM.
- Have experience maintaining customer relationships.
If you think this is the perfect job for you, email me your cover letter and resume at email@example.com.